Getting started with bUnit
To start writing tests for Blazor components, first set up a test project and then you can start adding tests.
The basic getting started topics are as follows:
- Creating a new bUnit test project covers setting up a bUnit test project.
- Writing tests for Blazor components covers the basics of writing tests for Blazor components.
The next level topics are:
- Providing different types of input to a component under test, e.g. passing parameters or injecting services.
- Verifying output in various ways from a component under test, e.g. inspecting the rendered markup.
- Mocking dependencies a component under test has, e.g. the
Can't figure out how to write a test for a testing scenario? Do you have a testing scenario that is hard to write or cannot be written elegantly with bUnit? Have you found a bug in bUnit? Head over to bUnit’s discussion forum to ask a question, give feedback, or suggest a new feature. Alternatively, join bUnits Gitter channel and let us know. There are no stupid questions - all are welcome!